But are you paying attention to what’s going on??? My heart is so heavy….. so heavy…
An attorney for the family of John Crawford III, the man fatally shot by police in an Ohio Walmart store, says surveillance video contradicts the police department’s version of events. Officers say Crawford refused to drop the pellet gun he was holding, but the video allegedly shows them gunning him down “on sight.”
Crawford, 22, was shopping at the Beavercreek, Ohio store on Aug. 5 whenpolice responded to another customer’s report that Crawford was carrying an AR-15 rifle. He was actually holding a pellet air rifle he had just picked up from a shelf in the store’s toy department.
Attorney Michael Wright says he viewed surveillance video that shows Crawford was facing away from the cops and talking to his girlfriend on the phone when police spotted him, and didn’t have the toy gun raised. Hetold WDTN Crawford probably didn’t see or hear the officers before he was shot.
"John was doing nothing wrong in Walmart, nothing more, nothing less than shopping,"Wright said, according to Reuters.
#johncrawford #rip #justice #dontshoot
"if she didn’t want those nudes released, she wouldn’t have taken them"
so I guess you wouldn’t mind all your friends and family seeing your smutty fanfictions and filthy text posts since you wouldn’t have made them if you didn’t want anyone to see them
In New Zealand our drinking age is 18 but the drink driving tolerance for under 20s is zero and my friend who’s a cop said he gets great pleasure out of breathalising sober under 20 year olds and watching the terror fill their face as he tells them they’re 10 times over the legit drinking limit cause ten times zero is still zero
Three winners this time!
Seeing as the last giveaway went wonderfully I decided to throw another one with more binders up for grabs. I know a lot of people need these and I feel like it’s a extremely important to help however I can, I know there’s a lot of suspicion concerning these binders however!
As somebody who uses one on a frequently basis I haven’t experienced anything from any of the rumours I’ve heard. They’re absolutely fantastic and it helps that they’re cheap. At the end of this post I’ll put links to binder safety as well as a reminder that please if you enter it’s in centimetres not inches. Blah blah blah boring boring Hebah’s being a nerd anyway lets get to the rules and such ಥ⌣ಥ
- Must be following me (I will be checking!!!)
- Reblogs and likes count as entry and you can reblog as many times as you wish, but remember to be kind to your followers!
- Giveaway blogs aren’t particularly favourable I’m afraid
- Shipping available everywhere just as long as you’re comfortable giving me your address
- End date will be the 3rd of October (NZ timezone)
- If you win you must respond within 48 hours
- Annnd of course this has to get a decent amount of notes!
*~*What’s up for grabs*~*
- A binder in black, grey or white by whatwears
- Anything under $35 from HOME FOR THE WEEKEND
- x2 0.05 inch Marimo!!! Honestly I own a couple of these lil pals and I love them to bits if you want any extra information about them I’d happily help you out!
- Mineral Stone gravel (example link) from this store! Under $6 NZD for either your Marimo or for simple decoration!
- Any Perfume bar by Tony Moly
Remember everything I end up buying is in NZD so do keep that in mind!
Second and Third Place:
- A binder in black, grey or white by whatwears
- x2 0.05 inch Marimo as well because lets face it everybody should have marimo
- Any perfume bar by Tony Moly
I’m going to try and make this a every couple of month sort of thing so the offer will continue to be there, I wish I could help out every person who needs a binder but of course that’s a bit impossible so I hope it’s be a help to whoever ends up getting these.
It’d be really fab as well if you could check out this post for HFTW. Andie has worked so hard on her store and it’d be awesome if anything could be contributed for the kickstarter so make sure to send her heaps and heaps of support and if we can get that post circulating that would be really, really cool!
The winner will be chosen through randomiser and good luck!! Hope you all have a wonderful time and good luck!!
(Safety and extra binder info under the cut)
my major problem with Frozen is that it is a perfectly passable and average and safe Disney movie and people keep trying to prove that it is amazing and daring and challenging and in doing so keep churning out bombs of secondhand embarrassment like “look there’s some not-white people in the background, we’ve come so far since the 1950s” and “Anna isn’t your typical perfect Disney beauty, she has freckles and eyebrows that are .5% thicker than Rapunzel’s”